Wednesday, June 24, 2009

*****How Money Is Created

I finally found something that explains the Federal Reserve to me and how it does things. I knew allot of money was being created but I didn't know the governing rules and it how this was being done .

Following sent in by Jess:

I knew money was being created because our ever growing amount of goods and services in an ever growing population should create deflation if the amount of money remains constant. In fact if money was constant instead of a bell pepper costing $1.79 today and $.05 in 1913 it should only cost a penny today (approximate figures). Although I never saw a government pie chart that showed created money as a part of our revenue.

The following link explains this well. http://www.livevideo.com/video/walkinturtle2u/2F3DE48315C642B2A846A587534159EB/money-as-debt.aspx

After you open it up, wait on it and give it a chance to load.
This is a great video of how this is done. I have read allot on this but never felt I understood it well. This is a great explanation. Look at it. This should be taught in every public school.
Love, Jess

No comments: