Saturday, February 28, 2009

2009 advice from Susie Ormon

Susie Orman says her advice for 2009 is different from any other year. Some credit card companies are cancelling credit once their customers credit cards are paid off. She says it is important to have available credit in these times, and is recommending that you pay only the minimum due. I would suppose that depends on how much is on the card though. I cannot believe she would recommend keeping a large balance on the card.

She just announced this on CNN today.

1 comment:

Center Discharge Ribbon Agitator said...

WOW, I cannot believe she would give this kind of advice either, i can understand them cancelling peoples Credit cards who should have never had a Credit card to begin with, i know they are not cancelling everyone’s, but I do know they are cancelling the people who have High Debt, low credit score, and potential foreclosure’s, I think what they are doing is good. i have worked hard for my credit score and they have no problem upping my limit, i also have a low balance and have paid on time. Listen to Susie, if you are living off of credit cards. Don’t listen to her if you want to take some responsibility for being irresponsible with your money